Week 3 of self-isolation has gotten a bit rough for me.
I can't help but think, how much longer?
I thought to myself, what can I do to combat this uncertainty and anxiety?
There is nothing better than a little laughter!
Since most of us are spending our time online, I went ahead and compiled some tweets to help you take your mind off everything that's happening.
1. Ahh, March 2020. What a time to be alive.
2. How much do ergonomic chairs cost?
3. I can't really remember what the sun looks like, tbh.
4. I am my own worst enemy.
5. This 24k gold sheet mask was supposed to cure everything!
6. What day is it, anyway?
7. So heartwarming!
8. Support your local businesses!
9. There is no escape.
10. I've run out of Instagram stories to watch.
11. WFH at the dining room table.
12. They're trying!
13. Happiness can hurt a little :')
14. Not all heroes are adults
15. Fitness classes in times of quarantine.
16. A regular sleep schedule? I don't know her.
17. So many options!
19. Gotta make those email greetings relevant.
20. I'll have this WFH colleague any day!
21. Kindness is what is going to get us through this, hang in there folks!
22. This guy is my hero!
23. Gotta maintain the morning routine.
24. Protect him! Also, pay attention in class.
25. Did I mention something like this also happened to me on instagram live (smh)
26. I don't even have ramen.
27. It really won't.
28. One day, this will all be over.
I hope this post was able to bring a smile or two in your day as it did for me!
What are some things you are doing that has brought laughter in your day? Share them with us below!
As isolating as this all appears to be, it's nice to remember we are not alone.
Take care of yourselves and those around you.
Until next time!