Twitter can be...interesting. But it's a pretty great place for people to be their funniest and realest selves.
When you're having a particularly anxiety-ridden day, sometimes it's just best to take a step back and laugh. So, we've compiled the funniest and most relatable tweets about anxiety that we could find.
1. Relax? Hah, as if!
2. An eternal mystery.
3. A perfectly normal daily routine.
4. I just need to impress my therapist, ok?
5. Very suspicious...
6. How does that nursery rhyme go again?
7. I'm like, super laid back. Like, totally.
8. Anything with people, really.
9. *Raises hand*
10. My gut isn't exactly a voice of reason right now...
11. Just think of your anxiety like Kimmy Gibbler from Full House.
12. We just need someone to listen.
14. Anxiety isn't your fault.
15. An honest good morning message.
16. It really doesn't.
17. A miracle cure!
18. The ultimate superpower.
19. You can't judge a book by its cover.
20. The endless cycle.
21. A terrifying choice.
22. I'll take the ghost-child any day.
23. Gotta keep my GAD fresh and exciting, ya know?
24. Remember whack-a-mole?
25. Nighttime routine.
26. What else is there to do??
28. Wait, do I even have friends?
Remember, even if it feels like you're all alone, there are people who understand what you're going through.
This is one of these instances where social media can be reassuring! By sharing our experiences, we learn how much they resonate with others.
Did this bring a smile to your face? If so, leave me a comment below and let me know!
Until next time!